Under the mandate of the Associate Vice-President International, Concordia International supports Concordia University’s internationalisation policy and to offering high quality international liaison services to students, faculties and partner institutions.
- To implement and monitor all aspects of international academic cooperation.
- To develop and advocate new institutional initiatives in collaboration with faculties and scholars to make international education an integral part of undergraduate and graduate studies.
- To manage and expand international programs such as student exchanges, international internships, study abroad, short-term international programs and other international initiatives.
- To provide every interested Concordia student with the opportunity to gain an international experience.
- To cooperate with corresponding offices in other universities, international delegations and relevant national and international organizations.
- To promote Concordia’s international reputation.